Wednesday 20th of June 2018
Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager – Basic £19,968 plus a branch commission structure
Do you have the ability to manage and motivate a team? Have you assisted in branch management or team supervising? Are you ambitious and sales driven?
Due to business growth, we are currently looking for an Assistant Branch Manager in Cardiff, to work alongside an experienced Branch Manager.
You will be responsible for the development of high customer satisfaction, sales development etc, leading and supervising staff.
– Target, monitor and develop staff to achieve and exceed branch sales and service targets. Monitor and administer all staff sales and service incentives within the branch.
– Develop all staff to deliver the highest levels of customer service ensuring total customer satisfaction.
– Complaint handle
– Be aware of competitor activity within the geographical area of responsibility.
– Recruit and induct staff according to the company procedures and equal opportunities policy.
– Identify training and development needs and ensure these are actioned.
– Training and coaching of employees.
– Ability to manage staff effectively along with experience with Employee Relations issues.
– Employee performance management and HR procedures.
– Ensuring employees wear company uniform at all times and areas are kept tidy and clean.
– Security and Administration
– To ensure the safety of staff, customers, premises, vehicles, and equipment by encouraging and monitoring best practices at all times.
– To ensure all branch administration is completed accurately
– Any other reasonable duty as requested by Management.
– Experience of Vehicle Rental preferred, however full training provided for the right candidate.
CLOSING DATE 29/07/2018
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social MediaEasirent Facebook