Wednesday 13th of May 2015
Branch Manager (Car Rental) – Ireland
The role will be to supervise the team to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the branch which is run over 2 locations
This will entail:
- Leading the team & liaising with other branches
- Ensuring the availability of cars for hire
- Managing the team of vehicle valeting staff
- Selling additional extras such as insurance, GPS, baby seats, etc.
- Dealing with the general public and corporate clients on the phone and in person
- Opening and closing the branch
- Daily reports and stock allocation
- Processing payments and ID checks correctly, including pre-authorisations / card details / credit checks etc.
- Arranging vehicle maintenance and ensuring their swift return to the fleet
- Recharging damaged vehicles to customers
- Liaising with suppliers and arranging vehicle parts, repairs, etc.
- Defleeting cars when required
- Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
- Be a vastly experienced manager in the car rental industry
- Have held a clean driving licence
- Have demonstrable communication & management skills
- Be able to manage a team / work together as part of a team to achieve a common goal
- Be organised & keen to provide excellent customer service
- Be positive & have a sales – focused attitude / outgoing personality
- Be reliable, flexible & trustworthy with great people skills
- Be computer literate (European Computer Driving Licence / Microsoft user level)
- Have a smart, professional appearance
Rewards: Incentive scheme offering discounts with various shops, restaurants, gyms etc.
££ You will receive a minimum of €50,000 p.a. (paid weekly) with excellent commission paid on every sale you make (based on 48 hours per week).
Hours: 48 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Social MediaEasirent Facebook