Easirent Heathrow Airport [LHR]
Sheraton Skyline Hotel
Toll free: 1888 901 5169
We’re open 7 days a week
05:00 – 00:30
Collecting Your Rental Car from Easirent
If this is your first time in London then let us help make it easy for you. Our office is in the Sheraton Skyline Hotel, only a 10 minute ride from the airport by the Hotel Hoppa Bus operated by National Express.
• Terminal 1: Bus number H3, Bus stop 3 outside arrivals
• Terminal 2: Bus number H3, Bus Stop 9 and 10 on the arrivals forecourt
• Terminal 3: Bus number H3, Bus stops 17 and 18 outside arrivals
• Terminal 4: Bus number H53, Bus stop 12 outside arrivals
• Terminal 5: Bus number H53, Bus stops 22 and 23 outside arrivals
Be sure to show the driver your car rental voucher displaying the Easirent logo and the rental start date and time. You won’t need to pay for this shuttle service if you have your voucher ready. This service is free of charge to Easirent customers from the Airport to Easirent at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel.
Easirent Heathrow Airport Map
Heathrow Airport News
About Heathrow Airport
- Heathrow Airport serves over 67 million passengers per year
- Some 90 different airlines use Heathrow Airport
- By the time Heathrow Airport celebrated its 60th year in 2006, the airport had handled around 1.4 billion passengers on over 14 million flights
- In March 2008, an exciting new chapter for Heathrow Airport began: Heathrow Terminal 5
- Heathrow Airport was originally known as “London Airport” but in 1966 the airport was renamed
- In 1977 a link to the London Underground was opened
- In 1998 the Heathrow Airport Express rail service was launched
Easirent Car Rental Heathrow Branch
Easirent is committed in providing the highest levels of customer service. We’ve been providing car rentals at Heathrow Airport for a number of years and have established ourselves as being a premier supplier to our expanding, global customer base.
Help With Your Onward Journey
Heathrow Airport is the busiest Airport in the UK and therefore benefits from excellent motorway links such as the M25, M3 and M4. An obvious starting point for millions of visitors per year, Heathrow renter’s regularly take our cars all over the country. We offer an optional Sat Nav/ GPS system for a daily fee to help make your journeys around the UK more convenient for you.
If you haven’t driven in the UK before (or it’s been a long time!) then we will be happy to show you around your car and ensure you are familiar with the right-hand drive before setting off into London and enjoying your stay here, both for business and leisure.
One Way Car Rental From Heathrow Airport
Many of our renters wish to drop off their rental car to one of our other branches. We have a growing branch network that enables our customers to return their rental car to another Airport location if this is more convenient. A popular one-way car rental option from Heathrow Airport is to Gatwick Airport. One-way car rental is often cheaper than other means of travel such as a taxi service.