Motorhomes   |   Van Hire

Return to a different location?


Paper Tax Discs… a thing of the past!

Paper tax discs on vehicles are now a thing of the past and have been replaced with an electronic register.

Vehicle tax can no longer be transferred, so any new owner will need to buy vehicle tax before driving away there new vehicle . If you have sold your vehicle you should inform the DVLA of change of ownership immediately or you could face a £1,000 fine.

Once the DVLA are notified you have sold your vehicle ,you will receive an automatic refund back to your bank account for any full calendar months left on the vehicle tax,

Easirent Facebook  Easirent Twitter  

European Office: 38 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin K67 E0A2, Ireland

US Office: 100 SE 20th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA

Disclaimer: "Easirent" is in no way connected to or associated with, affiliated to or endorsed by the easyGroup of companies (which includes easyJet, easyCar, easyMoney, easyInternetcafe, easyValue, easyCinema and easyCruise). For further information on the easyGroup please refer to

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. Learn more about your choices and cookies