Call Us On
1888 901 5169
Wednesday 18th of November 2015
Google PPC & SEO Advertising Account Manager
Easirent – a national car rental company – are seeking a dynamic new team player to join the successful team at our very busy Liverpool City Centre office.
We are a family-run company established in 1987 and the only car British-owned car rental company based at most major UK airports. Our steady expansion has been built on the excellent service our talented staff give to our customers. We were the first car and van hire company to become established in Wigan, where our roots began and the head office of our exciting brand is in Bootle. We take pride in our customers’ satisfaction, which is why we are a market leader and why our customers come back to us time and time again.
The role will be to assist the team by generating advertising. This will entail:
• Managing PPC & SEO accounts on search engine sites such as Google Adwords and Bing Ads, including writing ads, budget management and competitor analysis
• Controlling the advertising spend and managing varying costs to ensure we maintain a ROI ratio of circa 100:15 (i.e. £100 earned costs no more than £15 in spends)
• Ensuring bids for keywords are under control
• Increasing the amount of business generated from PPC & SEO advertising
• Increasing our brand awareness
• Identifying trends and using spreadsheets effectively to generate weekly and monthly reporting
• Managing varying costs to ensure advertising campaigns
• Using data and online tools independently
• Keeping up to date with the latest industry news, trends and best practices.
To support your application, you must be able to provide screenshots / reports from the Google AdWords / SEO account you have previously managed.
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
• Be positive & have a sales – focused attitude
• Be organised and pro-active
• Be reliable & trustworthy and able to demonstrate high standards when working to targets / KPI’s
• Be highly computer literate, numerate, analytical and independent
• Knowledge of remarketing, display network, paid social ad campaigns & Adwords Editor Tool
• A solid general understanding of search marketing
• Have a smart, professional appearance
o Previous experience or qualifications as a Pay Per Click & SEO Account Manager (or similar) is essential.
o Previous experience in the car rental sector and a passion for cars would be desirable, however this is not essential as full training will be given.
o A clean driving licence held for at least 2 years would be an advantage. We cannot put staff on our insurance to drive if they have more than 6 minor points on their licence, or if they have had a suspension from driving which has not expired at least 3 years ago. If you are 25 years or above, you must have held your driving licence for at least 1 year. If you are 23-24 years, you must have held your driving licence for at least 2 years.
Progression: We can offer you the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us and support to help you achieve this. There may be the opportunity to progress in the future for the right candidate. Help us to grow the business and drive sales for the brand, and we will help you steer your career into the fast lane
££ You will receive a basic salary of £20,000 – £22,000 p.a. depending on experience and qualifications plus excellent commission (1% of turnover generated) paid as a percentage of the turnover generated, if the correct ration is met or exceeded.
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays to be taken in lieu
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK at the interview stage, by providing the relevant documents, such as ID, a UK Passport and National Insurance Number before any offer of employment can be made.
If you believe you have what it takes to become one of our success stories, then please apply today!