Wednesday 21st of June 2017
Regional Sales Manager – Vehicle Replacement / Corporate (Vehicle Rental)
Easirent – a national car rental company – are seeking a new dynamic regional sales manager for their rapidly expanding national car rental operations in the UK and Ireland. This will be a varied role managing a region for Easirent’s vehicle replacement and corporate sales division. There are multiple roles available across the UK and Ireland due to expansion and development of the business.
Please indicate clearly in your application which of the following locations you are applying to. We currently have the following available: Greater London, Midlands, North East, Scotland
We are a family-run company established in 1999 and the only car British-owned car rental company based at most major UK airports. Our steady expansion has been built on the unbeatable value, fantastic cars and excellent service our talented staff give to our customers. We take pride in our customers’ satisfaction, which is one of the reasons why we are a market leader and why our customers come back to us time and time again.
The role will be to manage the process of insurance companies looking for replacement hire cars, as well as corporate partners hiring vehicles for their business. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing insurance both insurance replacement and corporate business for their region within Easirent. This will include prospecting, leading the sales process for local and national accounts within your region, closing new business and developing market share within existing accounts. The successful applicant will also work closely with daily operations and head office to deliver excellent customer service. This will be a field sales role with extensive travel throughout the region.
This will entail:
• Identifying new accounts and achieving targeted growth across the insurance replacement and corporate lines of business
• Developing business within existing accounts and leading overall B2B sales within the region
• Managing the regional logistics and liaising with head office / other regional managers and reporting to the National Sales Manager
• Supporting sales staff on a day-to-day basis, offering operational, logistics and sales support and guidance as and when required
• Preparing reports and data
• Managing the vehicle replacement logistics for the region and liaising with other parts of the business such as Regional Managers for operational issues, HR on health &amp; safety, recruitment &amp; training issues etc.
• Dealing with corporate clients on the phone and in person
• Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
• Stepping up to any other challenges required, commensurate with the role
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
• Have excellent sales management skills and at least 4 years’ management experience, ideally in the car rental sector (insurance and/or corporate division)
• Be sales driven with a Midas touch and a silver tongue and able to present a trackable portfolio of defined successes
• Have held a clean driving licence for at least 2 years
• Have demonstrable communication skills &amp; a passion for delivering results
• Be able to manage a team and mentor staff to achieve results
• Be organised &amp; keen to provide excellent customer service
• Be positive &amp; have a field sales – focused attitude / outgoing personality with strong commercial acumen
• Be reliable &amp; trustworthy with great people skills
• Be computer literate (European Computer Driving Licence / Microsoft user level)
• Have a smart, professional appearance and gravitas
o CMI or similar management qualifications and ISMM membership would be a distinct advantage
o A demonstrable passion for sales, cars and the car rental sector would be highly desirable
o A clean driving licence held for at least 2 years is essential for this role. We cannot put staff on our insurance to drive if they have more than 6 minor points on their licence, or if they have had a suspension from driving which has not expired at least 3 years ago.
• Sales Management: 4 years
• Field Sales: 2 years
Rewards: Incentive scheme offering discounts with various shops, restaurants, gyms etc.
Progression: We can offer you the opportunity to develop a long-term career with us and support to help you achieve this. Help us to grow the business and drive sales for the brand, and we will help you steer your career into the fast lane.
££ An attractive salary p.a. (paid weekly) made up from basic salary and excellent commission (based on new business and overall sales)
££ A company car, laptop, mobile phone, pension
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays to be taken in lieu
Start Date: ASAP
You will be required to prove your right to work in the UK at the interview stage, by providing the relevant documents, such as ID, a UK Passport and National Insurance Number before any offer of employment can be made.
If you believe you have what it takes to become one of our success stories, then please apply today! Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role and location of interest to you.