Wednesday 20th of June 2018
Job Title: Sales Adviser (Car Rental)
Location: Stansted Airport
Hours: 48 hours per week (salary will be calculated pro-rata for part time or flexible working)
Salary: NMW up to £19,544 plus commission (OTE £25,000 – £30,000)
The role will be to assist the branch manager with the smooth day-to-day operations of the branch, ensuring all our customers receive a fantastic experience.
• Dealing with the general public and corporate clients on the phone and in person
• Taking bookings, processing paperwork and payments and explaining terms and conditions to customers
• Resolving problems and delivering outstanding customer service
• Selling additional extras such as insurance, GPS, baby seats, additional driver cover, luxury features etc.
• Managing the team of vehicle valeting staff and opening/closing when manager is off
• Completing daily reports, paperwork and stock allocation
• Arranging vehicle maintenance, checking mileage, damage etc.
• Showing vehicles to customers and recharging damaged vehicles to customers
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
• A clean driving licence held for at least 2 years is essential for this role.
• Previous experience as a Sales Consultant / Executive (or similar) in the car rental sector and a passion for cars would be desirable
• Be reliable, flexible and able to demonstrate high standards when working to targets / KPI’s / customer expectations
• Have demonstrable communication skills
• Be able to work under pressure and handle complaints
• Be able to work together as part of a team to achieve a common goal
• Be organised &amp;amp; keen to provide excellent customer service
• Be computer literate (European Computer Driving Licence / Microsoft user level)
• Fluency in more than one language (in additional to excellent English) would be advantageous as we regularly attend to customers from across the globe.
Closing date – 29/07/2018
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org